Diving Operations Engineer (IOORS/SS7)
Main Roles and Responsibilities
Technical assistance to subsea engineers as well as procedure
- Preparation of project diving operations (HRF definition and
operations, Diving safety Manual, Tooling reviewâ€¦)
- Prepare all requisition related to specific diving items (Tools,
- Organize and prioritize all calls for tenders reception, checking
documentation, sorting and summary (depending on the means to be
implemented, skills, operational planning etc ...), tenders follow up
with diving subcontractors.
- Client relationship regarding diving technical clarification/qualification.
- Assistance for any diving frame agreements set-up (for Europe and
Africa). Liaise with contractors for all contractual and cost matters.
Welfare Benefits provided:
- Logistics (Train / Flight)
- Accommodation: Hotel + Breakfast
- Living Allowances: EUR 39,63 (week-end)
- All information about the job opportunity (including main roles and responsibility) serves in general, as an indication only. The client shall reserve the right to change / modify the information
- All the requirements are mandatory unless it is described otherwise.
- Only shortlisted potential candidates will be notified and contacted by IOORS.
- IOORS will keep your information in our database for more suitable positions in the future.